2019 World Pediatrics Conference
Current Challenges in Delivering Pediatric and Neonatal Researches
Ready to find out more?
Download Our Brochure
Date: September 10-11, 2019
To deliver promising Healthcare Commitment for the welfare of the Children. The 2019WPC will be raising voice for children's health, education, action and development.
Area of Interest:
2019 World Pediatrics Conference (2019WPC) will be focusing on the latest advancements and innovations in different fields of Pediatrics research. This International Pediatircs Congress 2019WPC is going to be held at Singapore during September 10-11, 2019 around the theme ‘Current Challenges in Delivering Pediatric and Neonatal Researches’ which enable the professionals from worldwide to exchange their views on a wide variety of topics affecting child care and those suffering from pediatric diseases around the world. Since Genetic variance, developmental issues and Congenital defects are of a greater concern to pediatricians, we will be exploring more into these fields.
The 2019WPC conference will be having workshops on child and adolescent health, strategical session speakers, special keynote sessions organized by some of the eminent and renowned speakers who excel in the field of paediatrics and neonatal researches.
The 2019 World Pediatrics Conference (2019WPC) is also providing an opportunity to the young researchers to participate in the conference, present their on-going work through video presentation or e-poster and to also participate for Young Researcher Award by our esteemed organizing committee members.
The 2019WPC conference is being systematically organized for any professional involved in pediatric healthcare domain, such as, pediatric nurse practitioner, pediatrician, pediatric drugs & health care devices manufacturers, academicians, researcher, students, scientist, clinical coordinators, pediatric intensivist and health care professionals of any disciplines. The 2019WPC committee will work with professional associations and every other organization willing to add their strengths to education, advocacy and programming on behalf of children.
The main objectives of the Pediatric Conferences are to:
- Advance the education of physicians and other professionals in the care of patients with pediatirc and neonatal diseases.
- To attain the best possible child care for all people around the world.
- Support the development of clinical and medical science on paediatrics and neonatal researches.
- Provide a platform to present new ideas and treatments for pediatirc and neonatal diseases.
- Enable scientists and physicians to interchange experiences and formulate new medical strategies.
Few Topics which will be covered:
- Pediatric Biochemistry
- Pediatric Epilepsy
- Pediatric Genetics
- Neonatology and Pediatric Intensive Care
- Pediatric Infectious Diseases
- Pediatric Neuroradiology
- Child Nutrition
- Neonatal and Pediatrics Surgery
- Pediatric Immunology
- Pediatric Allergy and Dermatology
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Pediatric Psychology and Adolescent Medicine
- Pediatric Neurology
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
- Pediatric Emergencies and many more
Scope and Importance
Most countries in the world now offer access to medical education. 2019 World Pediatrics Conference (2019WPC) provides a platform to encourage prevention and control of health against child diseases and provide access to the world education.
- Early Bird Registration: January 25, 2019
- Abstract Submission Deadline: April 09, 2019
- Speaker Registration Deadline: April 16, 2019
- Neonatal, Prediatrics and Fetal Surgeons
- Pediatirc Cardiologists
- Pediatric Neurologists
- Pediatric Researchers
- Pediatric Scientists
- Pediatric Nurses
- Pediatric Dermatologists
- Pediatric Faculty
- Medical Colleges
- Pediatric Physicians
- Training Institutes
- Industry professionals
- Professors and Researchers
- Fellows or Postdoctoral Students
- Young Research Scientists
- Business Delegates
- Medical Students
- Device Manufacturing Companies
- Pediatric Associations and Societies