2021 World Pediatrics Conference (Virtual Event)
Current Challenges in Delivering Pediatric and Neonatal Researches
2021WPC will follow the Virtual Event Model
Due to continued COVID19 risks and restrictions in place the organizers have decided to transform the upcoming World Pediatrics Conference (2021WPC) to an entirely virtual congress.
2021WPC is fully prepared to deliver the unique interactive experience we offer each year at our physical meeting. We are determined that none of our international colleagues will miss out on any of the conference sessions, nor the opportunity to present his or her work to colleagues from all over the world.
We hope you understand and support this move and look forward to welcoming you to the 2021WPC Conference online from November 19-20, 2021.
Date: November 19-20, 2021
To deliver promising Healthcare Commitment to the welfare of the children. The 2021WPC will be raising voice for children's health, education, action, and development.
Area of Interest:
2021 World Pediatrics Conference (2021WPC) will be focusing on the latest advancements and innovations in different fields of Pediatrics research. 2021WPC is a premiere educational Pediatrics Congress in the field of Child Care and Neonatology that rotate between continents and are organized in collaboration with few national and international pediatric societies and associations. This International Pediatrics Congress 2021WPC is going to be held online during November 19-20, 2021 around the theme ‘Current Challenges in Delivering Pediatric and Neonatal Researches’ which enable the professionals from worldwide to exchange their views on a wide variety of topics affecting childcare and those suffering from pediatric diseases around the world. Since Genetic variance, developmental issues and Congenital defects are of a greater concern to pediatricians, we will be exploring more into these fields.
The 2021WPC conference will be having workshops on child and adolescent health, strategical session speakers, special keynote sessions organized by some of the eminent and renowned speakers who excel in the field of pediatrics and neonatal researches.
The 2021 World Pediatrics Conference (2021WPC) is also providing an opportunity to the young researchers to participate in the conference, present their on-going work through video presentation or e-poster and to also participate for Young Researcher Award by our esteemed organizing committee members.
The 2021WPC conference is being systematically organized for any professional involved in the pediatric healthcare domain, such as pediatric nurse practitioner, pediatrician, pediatric drugs & health care devices manufacturers, academicians, researcher, students, scientist, clinical coordinators, pediatric intensivist and health care professionals of many disciplines. The 2021WPC committee will work with professional associations and every other organization willing to add their strengths to education, advocacy and programming on behalf of children.
The main objectives of the Pediatric Conferences are to:
- Advance the education of physicians and other professionals in the care of patients with pediatric and neonatal diseases.
- To attain the best possible childcare for all people around the world.
- Support the development of clinical and medical science on pediatrics and neonatal researches.
- Provide a platform to present new ideas and treatments for pediatric and neonatal diseases.
- Enable scientists and physicians to interchange experiences and formulate new medical strategies.
Few Topics which will be covered:
- Covid-19 in Children
- Pediatric Biochemistry
- Pediatric Epilepsy
- Pediatric Genetics
- Neonatology and Pediatric Intensive Care
- Pediatric Infectious Diseases
- Pediatric Neuroradiology
- Child Nutrition
- Neonatal and Pediatrics Surgery
- Pediatric Immunology
- Pediatric Allergy and Dermatology
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Pediatric Psychology and Adolescent Medicine
- Pediatric Physical Therapy
- Pediatric Neurology
- Pediatric Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
- Pediatric Emergencies and many more
Scope and Importance
Most countries in the world now offer access to medical education. 2021 World Pediatrics Conference (2021WPC) provides a platform to encourage prevention and control of health against childhood diseases and provide access to the world education.
- Neonatal, Pediatrics and Fetal Surgeons
- Pediatric Cardiologists
- Pediatric Neurologists
- Pediatric Researchers
- Pediatric Scientists
- Pediatric Nurses
- Pediatric Dermatologists
- Pediatric Gastroenterologists
- Pediatric Faculty
- Medical Colleges
- Pediatric Physicians
- Training Institutes
- Industry professionals
- Professors and Researchers
- Fellows or Postdoctoral Students
- Young Research Scientists
- Business Delegates
- Medical Students
- Device Manufacturing Companies
- Pediatric Associations and Societies