2023 World Pediatrics Conference (Hybrid Event)
Theme: Scientific advancement and exploration in Pediatrics and Neonatology
- Early Bird Registration Deadline Extended till June 10, 2023
- Call for Abstract Opens: September 20, 2022
- Abstract Submission Deadline is June 30, 2023
- Speaker and Presenter’s Registration Deadline is June 30, 2023
- Conference Dates: September 08-09, 2023
2023WPC will follow the Hybrid Event Model
After a successful hybrid 2022WPC Pediatrics Conference, the 5th Edition of 2023 World Pediatrics Conference (2023WPC) will be hosted by Episirus Scientifica in Singapore.
2023WPC is fully prepared to deliver the unique interactive experience we offer each year at our physical and virtual meetings. We are determined that none of our international colleagues will miss out on any of the conference sessions, nor the opportunity to present his or her work to colleagues from all over the world.
We look forward to welcoming you to the 2023WPC Conference online/virtual and in person from September 08-09, 2023.
Date: September 08-09, 2023
To deliver promising Healthcare Commitment to the welfare of the children. The 2023WPC will be raising voice for children's health, education, action, and development.
Area of Interest:
2023 World Pediatrics Conference (2023WPC) will be focusing on the latest advancements and innovations in different fields of Pediatrics research. 2023WPC is a premiere educational Pediatrics Congress in the field of Child Care and Neonatology that rotate between continents and are organized in collaboration with few national and international pediatric societies and associations. This International Pediatrics Congress 2023WPC is going to be held in Singapore during September 08-09, 2023 around the theme ‘Scientific advancement and exploration in Pediatrics and Neonatology’’ which enable the professionals from worldwide to exchange their views on a wide variety of topics affecting childcare and those suffering from pediatric diseases around the world. Since Genetic variance, developmental issues and Congenital defects are of a greater concern to pediatricians, we will be exploring more into these fields.
The 2023WPC conference will be having workshops on child and adolescent health, strategical session speakers, special keynote sessions organized by some of the eminent and renowned speakers who excel in the field of pediatrics and neonatal researches.
The 2023 World Pediatrics Conference (2023WPC) is also providing an opportunity to the young researchers to participate in the conference, present their on-going work through video presentation or e-poster and to also participate for Young Researcher Award by our esteemed organizing committee members.
The 2023WPC conference is being systematically organized for any professional involved in the pediatric healthcare domain, such as pediatric nurse practitioner, pediatrician, pediatric drugs & health care devices manufacturers, academicians, researcher, students, scientist, clinical coordinators, pediatric intensivist and health care professionals of many disciplines. The 2023WPC committee will work with professional associations and every other organization willing to add their strengths to education, advocacy and programming on behalf of children.
The main objectives of the Pediatric Conferences are to:
- Advance the education of physicians and other professionals in the care of patients with pediatric and neonatal diseases.
- To attain the best possible childcare for all people around the world.
- Support the development of clinical and medical science on pediatrics and neonatal researches.
- Provide a platform to present new ideas and treatments for pediatric and neonatal diseases.
- Enable scientists and physicians to interchange experiences and formulate new medical strategies.
Few Topics which will be covered:
- Covid-19 in Children
- Pediatric Biochemistry
- Pediatric Epilepsy
- Pediatric Genetics
- Neonatology and Pediatric Intensive Care
- Pediatric Infectious Diseases
- Pediatric Neuroradiology
- Child Nutrition
- Neonatal and Pediatrics Surgery
- Pediatric Immunology
- Pediatric Allergy and Dermatology
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Pediatric Psychology and Adolescent Medicine
- Pediatric Physical Therapy
- Pediatric Neurology
- Pediatric Pulmonology
- Pediatric Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
- Pediatric Emergencies and many more
Scope and Importance
Most countries in the world now offer access to medical education. 2023 World Pediatrics Conference (2023WPC) provides a platform to encourage prevention and control of health against childhood diseases and provide access to the world education.
- Neonatal, Pediatrics and Fetal Surgeons
- Pediatric Anesthesiologists
- Pediatric Critical Care Specialists
- Pediatric Cardiologists
- Pediatric Neurologists
- Pediatric Researchers
- Pediatric Scientists
- Pediatric Nurses
- Pediatric Dermatologists
- Pediatric Gastroenterologists
- Pediatric Pulmonologists
- Pediatric Faculty
- Medical Colleges
- Pediatric Physicians
- Training Institutes
- Industry professionals
- Professors and Researchers
- Fellows or Postdoctoral Students
- Young Research Scientists
- Business Delegates
- Medical Students
- Device Manufacturing Companies
- Pediatric Associations and Societies
Singapore is a modern metropolis and business gateway offering global organisations access to the fast-evolving Asian region and beyond. It has all the basics of a good host: a pro-business environment, world-class facilities and infrastructure, professional services, award winning unique event venues and cool attractions, all in a rich and unique Asian setting like nowhere else. It is no wonder that Singapore has hosted many world-class events.
In addition, Singapore is a major air, sea and telecommunications hub in Asia. From its strategic position, it offers market access to 4 billion people within a 7-hour flight radius. With flights from 400 cities in 100 countries and territories, Singapore is easily accessible from anywhere around the world, making it an ideal place for business and healthcare events.
Singapore is a thriving metropolis offering captivating nature, unique entrepreneurial scenery, rich culture largely influenced by the four major communities in Singapore with each offering different perspective of life in Singapore in terms of culture, religion, food, language and history.
Whether it’s the arts and cultural exchanges, the creation of cutting-edge innovation to enrich the lives of the community, or the coming together of world-class minds to spark new business opportunities locally and internationally.
For Past Conference Report: Click Here
Other Pediatrics Societies
American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)
American Pediatric Society (APS)
Canadian Paediatric Society (CPS)