2020WPC Goes Fully Virtual this March 2021
With COVID infections once again on the rise around the world, 2020WPC has taken the difficult but necessary decision to make the 2020 World Pediatrics Conference a virtual conference during March 19-20, 2021. Unfortunately, with infections again increasing and short notice quarantines being put in place, it is now clear that it is still too early to host 2020WPC as a physical conference.
2020WPC is fully prepared to deliver online the unique interactive experience we offer each year at our physical meeting. We are determined that none of our international colleagues will miss out on any of the conference sessions, nor the opportunity to present his or her work to colleagues from all over the world.
We hope you understand and support this move and look forward to welcoming you to the 2020WPC Conference online from Friday 19th March 2021 to Saturday 20th March 2021.
Avani Atrium, Bangkok, Thailand
Date: March 19-20, 2021
To deliver promising Healthcare Commitment to the welfare of the children. The 2020WPC will be raising voice for children's health, education, action, and development.
Area of Interest:
2020 World Pediatrics Conference (2020WPC) will be focusing on the latest advancements and innovations in different fields of Pediatrics research. 2020WPC is a premiere educational Pediatrics Congress in the field of Child Care and Neonatology that rotate between continents and are organized in collaboration with few national and international pediatric societies and associations. This International Pediatrics Congress 2020WPC is going to be held at Bangkok, Thailand during March 19-20, 2021 around the theme ‘Current Challenges in Delivering Pediatric and Neonatal Researches’ which enable the professionals from worldwide to exchange their views on a wide variety of topics affecting childcare and those suffering from pediatric diseases around the world. Since Genetic variance, developmental issues and Congenital defects are of a greater concern to pediatricians, we will be exploring more into these fields.
The 2020WPC conference will be having workshops on child and adolescent health, strategical session speakers, special keynote sessions organized by some of the eminent and renowned speakers who excel in the field of pediatrics and neonatal researches.
The 2020 World Pediatrics Conference (2020WPC) is also providing an opportunity to the young researchers to participate in the conference, present their on-going work through video presentation or e-poster and to also participate for Young Researcher Award by our esteemed organizing committee members.
The 2020WPC conference is being systematically organized for any professional involved in the pediatric healthcare domain, such as pediatric nurse practitioner, pediatrician, pediatric drugs & health care devices manufacturers, academicians, researcher, students, scientist, clinical coordinators, pediatric intensivist and health care professionals of many disciplines. The 2020WPC committee will work with professional associations and every other organization willing to add their strengths to education, advocacy and programming on behalf of children.
The main objectives of the Pediatric Conferences are to:
- Advance the education of physicians and other professionals in the care of patients with pediatric and neonatal diseases.
- To attain the best possible childcare for all people around the world.
- Support the development of clinical and medical science on pediatrics and neonatal researches.
- Provide a platform to present new ideas and treatments for pediatric and neonatal diseases.
- Enable scientists and physicians to interchange experiences and formulate new medical strategies.
Few Topics which will be covered:
- Covid-19 in Children
- Pediatric Biochemistry
- Pediatric Epilepsy
- Pediatric Genetics
- Neonatology and Pediatric Intensive Care
- Pediatric Infectious Diseases
- Pediatric Neuroradiology
- Child Nutrition
- Neonatal and Pediatrics Surgery
- Pediatric Immunology
- Pediatric Allergy and Dermatology
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Pediatric Psychology and Adolescent Medicine
- Pediatric Physical Therapy
- Pediatric Neurology
- Pediatric Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
- Pediatric Emergencies and many more
Scope and Importance
Most countries in the world now offer access to medical education. 2020 World Pediatrics Conference (2020WPC) provides a platform to encourage prevention and control of health against childhood diseases and provide access to the world education.
- Early Bird Registration : October 20, 2020
- Abstract Submission : January 30, 2021
- Speaker Registration : February 10, 2021
- Neonatal, Pediatrics and Fetal Surgeons
- Pediatric Cardiologists
- Pediatric Neurologists
- Pediatric Researchers
- Pediatric Scientists
- Pediatric Nurses
- Pediatric Dermatologists
- Pediatric Gastroenterologists
- Pediatric Faculty
- Medical Colleges
- Pediatric Physicians
- Training Institutes
- Industry professionals
- Professors and Researchers
- Fellows or Postdoctoral Students
- Young Research Scientists
- Business Delegates
- Medical Students
- Device Manufacturing Companies
- Pediatric Associations and Societies
Why Bangkok, Thailand?
Bangkok is the favorite destination for tourism and shopping on account of its global connectivity, great infrastructure, friendly atmosphere and economic cost of living. All these factors contribute towards influence people’s decision to come to Bangkok for medical care, treatment, and medical conferences. Bangkok along with the abundance of flight in and out of Bangkok International Airport, the ease of acquiring Visas* on arrival, and a wide range of options for accommodation are also available